RAYBURN DELIVERS HIS BOLD, ACTIONABLE
Rayburn headlined his own show in Las Vegas, and performed more than 5,000 presentations in 20 countries on five continents. Rayburn is a regular on Sirius/XM and morning radio nationwide.
Rayburn headlined Carnegie Hall multiple times and shared the stage with The Beach Boys, Maroon 5, John Oates, and many other musical greats.
Rayburn is a two-time TED Talk Presenter, an innovative entrepreneur, and Hall of Fame speaker, who uses world-class guitar and comedy to teach innovation and performance to corporations world-wide.
DIFFERENT? Yes. This is critical. If you want your teams to be innovative and lead change, you need to be innovative and lead change, right?
Why use the same old “speaker-with-powerpoint” formula?
Rayburn has performed more than 5,000 presentations for thousands of organizations, including most of the Fortune 100.
“Most of us run from our uniqueness, yet it is in our uniqueness that we find our greatest opportunities and competitive edge.” – Mike Rayburn
“Every major achievement in human history began with a bold, “What IF?” question. So why aren’t you and your teams asking this daily?” – Mike Rayburn
Mike Rayburn is an innovator. More importantly, as an entrepreneur he has always turned innovation into profit.
- Rayburn completed the first-ever cross-country concert tour… on bicycle (story in USA Today Business).
- Rayburn performed his own (and the world’s only) two-guitar arrangement of Beethoven’s Fifth Symphony with a hologram of himself!
- Rayburn developed his own style of “tapping,” playing the fretboard of the guitar with both hands.
- Rayburn was featured in Newsweek and Billboard as a pioneer in selling music online.
- Rayburn’s entire keynote is revolutionary… No one teaches innovation and performance using wild guitar and comedy.
- It is this spirit of innovation and profitability Rayburn wants to inspire in your teams.
Rayburn is an avid cyclist, whitewater kayaker, duathlete, hiker, weightlifter, and mountain climber. He surfs with his daughter, helps his son with football, and travels the world with his wife over 24 years. Rayburn draws from these rich life experiences to inspire his audiences to reach their greatest potential.
This is a career that chose him. For years Mike Rayburn was a nationally successful guitarist and comedian with degrees in Classical Guitar Performance and Music Business, voted America’s Campus Entertainer of the Year three times in four years.
What most people didn’t know is that Mike has always been a personal development and success nerd, studying creativity and innovation, change and it’s effects on people, goals and performance (unusual for most artists).
What I Believe and Why
If you are one of my amazing clients or soon-to-be clients rest assured my keynote is secular and corporate friendly. I am here to make you look good and to serve you and your attendees the best way possible; your trust means the world to me.
I believe in our freedom of choice. I love and honor everyone’s right to believe or not believe whatever we want, to worship our sense of God, or not, in the lawful way of our choice. For that reason alone, though there are many, I love the United States, our Constitution and our freedom of religion (not freedom from religion). If you’ve read this far I’m assuming you genuinely, open-mindedly want to know what I believe, so I’m going to share it.
If your organization is faith-based please talk with me about what that can mean for my keynote, and if it is not you have nothing about which to be concerned.
Why Book Rayburn?
- Lead by example. So, you want your team to be innovative, creative, possibility thinkers, yet you’re going to book the same old speaker with the same old style and tools? Why not lead by example. Mike Rayburn’s presentation style is bold, innovative and extremely effective.
- Mike’s message works. Results matter. Ask any of Mike’s clients and the’ll boast of sales increases, new initiatives, increased morale, and improved performance following Mike’s presentation. Beyond Mike’s raw energy and entertainment, the tools your team learns will generate strong results.
- Retention: “What if…?” Every major invention in history began with a “What if?” question. Why isn’t your team asking it constantly? Watch what happens following Mike’s keynote… your attendees will be asking “What If?” over and over. It’ll go viral, as will the benefits.
- Proof. For the skeptics Mike literally proves his message before your eyes and ears. Few speakers can do that.
- Raw talent. Mike is hilarious and musically amazing. Only a handful of guitarists in the world can pull off all of “Bohemian Rhapsody” on one guitar. While Mike’s content is transformational, the entertainment value alone is worth it.
- Track record. Mike doesn’t have a bad day on stage. He’s got 15 years and more than a thousand clients, including more than 20% of the Fortune 500, 100 and 50 companies – including Wells Fargo, Hilton, Walmart, Sony, MetLife, Sotheby’s, Verizon who rave about Mike and book multiple presentations. As fresh as he is Mike is a safe bet for your event.
- Mike’s done it. Mike doesn’t teach what he thinks works, he teaches what he knows from experience. Headlining Carnegie Hall, two TED Talks, entrepreneurial success as a small business owner, selling half a million records on his own independent label… these are world class business and artistic accomplishments. Mike has and knows what it takes.
- It’s about the “experience.” Content doesn’t change people; it’s the experience that changes people. Mike is a master in creating an experience, so that the content takes hold.
Bonus: Mike always delivers. You want to start, end or energize your event on the highest note and the grandest scale possible, delivering transformational content. Mike Rayburn is the answer.