Mike Rayburn’s The “What If…?” Experience motivational keynote presentation inspires innovation, re-awakens your team’s natural creativity, re-news and harnesses their sense of life purpose, opens their minds to all they never knew was possible, and exhorts everyone to become the best at what they do, a master of the things that matter.
The message is simple, powerful and memorable like a great song hook that your team will learn and repeat throughout the conference. Oh, and it’s hilarious!
Mike’s The “What If…?” Experience motivational keynote presentation will:
- Begin your conference with energy, excitement, optimism, and a thirst for learning.
- Set the tone for success by doing something NO OTHER SPEAKER CAN DO… proving his points right there on stage.
- Give your people both the passion and the tools to get the most from your conference.
- Transform your people into possibility thinkers, finding opportunities where there seemed to be none.
- Launch your attendees on a lifelong quest for excellence.
- Inspire your people to set goals that effect EXPONENTIAL change.
- For closing keynotes, give your people both the tools and the passion to implement all that they’ve learned. Send them off with a positive shot of adrenalin.
- Entertain your attendees more than you ever imagined possible while being so inspired!
You and your team will discover:
- Three simple, powerful, tools you can use immediately and forever to access your gold mine of unrealized potential; the tools which took Mike from playing bars to Carnegie Hall.
- The most powerful motivational force on this planet. (Hint… it is not power, sex, money, or fame).
- The most basic human brain function and how to harness it for inspiration and positive change.
- That managing change is not only stupid, it’s dangerous; you’ll learn how to stop managing change and start creating change; how to define the curve rather than follow it.
- How to stop majoring in minor things and overcome time poverty.
- How to set and achieve bold goals which take you as far and as high as your imagination will allow.
- The power of your sense of purpose and how to harness it to effect exponential change.
- A simple, powerful 10-minute exercise which will show you how to become a virtuoso, and master the things that matter.